I cannot draw or move points in Fontographer 5.2.1 on Windows 8.1 or above
In order to make Fontographer 5.2.1 run correctly on Windows 8.1 or above, you need to make a small change in the app's properties.
Note: this needs to be done only once.
In the Windows 8.1 start menu, type Fontographer to reveal the search results.
- Right-click the entry Fontographer 5.
- Click Open file location.
- Right-click the Fontographer 5 program icon in the Explorer
- Click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab
- Enable "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- From the dropdown list below choose Windows Vista (Service Pack 2).
- Click OK.
From now on, you should be able to work in Fontographer without problems.